Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chico's Bail Bonds


With my obsession for prison shows on TV, when I saw this shirt with the words "Chico's Bail Bonds" printed on it, I knew I had to get it! I found this gem at my most favorite thrift store: Red, White, & Blue in Hamilton, NJ. I've been shopping there since I was in high school, and that has been many many years! I had the shirt for a few years without using it, waiting for the right moment for it to pair with another fabric. I finally figured it out when I found the multi-colored striped curtain. For the life of me, I can't remember right now where I found that one, but I'm sure it will come to me eventually. I wanted to position the words in a way that they almost lost their meaning as words at a quick glance and became more like a pattern. But, I also wanted them to be readable when they were really looked at. I'm pretty happy with the way it came out and hope you love it too! xoxo Rach

ps: you can find the etsy listing here... http://www.etsy.com/listing/51459380/upcycled-chicos-bail-bonds-tshirt-and

No comments:

Post a Comment